Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Bethenny Frankel Bikini Pic Reminds Us To Get Off Our Asses

Hear ye, hear ye.  The season of minimal clothing is upon us.



Bethenny Frankel posted a photo over the weekend of her svelte, perfect bikini body while in Las Vegas.


Atop her head sat a butterfly headband, but no one really cared because her body is so insanely toned.


“Let’s do this right Las Vegas,” she wrote.


Frankel was in Sin City for the opening of Beauty & Essex at the Cosmopolitan, the second location outside of New York for the popular eatery.


“Amazing weekend!” Frankel wrote on social media after.


“My daughter [Brynn] had the time of her life. What a joy to see Vegas through her eyes.”


Frankel is still finalizing her divorce from Jason Hoppy, whom she married in March 2010.


“I feel like we’re on the 18th hole. I think we’re at the end of it, ” Frankel updated Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live last month.



“It’s been three and a half years and I like to be good at things, so I figure if I’m gonna get divorced, I’m gonna have the longest and best and most expensive divorce. It’s like a purse.”


It’s been a very tumultuous time for the Skinny Girl founder, who announced her split from Hoppy in December 2012. 


“It’s a learning experience. I’m feeling better and stronger and I’m happy. I’m coming out the other side,” she told Cohen, adding that she will not “legally get married again.”


Is she getting back out there?


“My dating life was on fire. It’s now as dry as a bone. As dry as a gray garden of petunias.


“But I’ll get going again.”


Frankel now has her own SiriusXM radio show, B Real With Bethenny, which allows her to talk freely about  dating, sex, parenting, food, diet, beauty, business, and the like.


“It’s really a no-holds-barred environment,” Frankel told Entertainment Weekly of her show, which launched May 2nd.


“I couldn’t just go rogue on my talk show… It’s just going rogue, is what [the radio show] is, and I love that. It’s a zero-f***s nation.”