Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Yolanda Foster: The REAL Reason Why She Left The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Oh no, my love!


After being dragged through the mud this past season because of her illness, Yolanda Foster has decided to leave The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.



To which we collectively say, “I don’t blame you.”


Foster (who now uses her childrens’ last name, Hadid) was diagnosed with Lyme disease in 2013, and only recently has she recovered.


While most might assume that Foster was fired from the franchise, sources tell TMZ that is simply not the case.


Show executives offered Foster a role as “friend of the cast” so as to free up her shooting schedule so that she could focus on her health.


Foster reportedly saw this offer as a demotion, since she’s been billed as an official cast member since joining the show in 2014.  Foster did not want to take the minor role, and decided to part ways with Bravo.


Fortunately, Foster is savvy enough not to have burned bridges with executives, and sources claim that she’s been told she’s always welcome back to film.



Foster took to her Instagram on June 14th to make the official announcement.


“I would have loved a more graceful exit then [sic] ‘Season 6’ but sometimes we don’t get to control the ending of the chapters in our life………… I am leaving what’s over without denying its past importance in my life.


“I believe that every exit is an new entry and with that in mind I say goodbye to my @Bravotv Family as I continue to focus on a my recovery, my children and bring back the privacy within our Home………..


“Thank you to all the fans for your love and unwavering support these past 4 years. I am grateful for the housewife experience and all it has thought me. I’am excited about this choice and look forward to the next chapter of my life………………


“#RHOBH #TimeToSayGoodbye with #Gratitude @evolutionusa @bravoandy @bravotv #WWHL.”


We will miss Yo.