Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Man Calls Out Mom for Breast-Feeding. Then THIS Happens.

The following video features one pretty awful man.


And a bunch of totally awesome Target employees.


It was filmed by a young mother in Connecticut named Jessie Maher, as she sat down in the store’s cafeteria to breast feed her one-year old daughter.


Quickly after she started to do so, a man blasted Maher as a “disgusting whore."



But Maher pulled out her cellphone and started to film the incident, later sharing it on her Facebook page.


To date, it has racked up over five million views.


“Anybody know this a**hole who verbally assaulted me in target this morning while I was breastfeeding my baby? (He’s wearing an Avon shirt)," Maher wrote as a message along with the footage.


She added:


"Before the video started rolling he looked at me and said (very angrily), “can’t you do that somewhere else?… That’s f***ing disgusting.. You are nasty” (he said a few other things under his breath).


"I responded with, “I am feeding my baby, and I have the right to do it here…walk the f*** away..leave me the f*** alone."


"He responded with, (as he’s walking closer and closer to me and getting louder) “you are f***ing disgusting…you are f***ing disgusting…you are f***ing disgusting…you whore” he said a bunch more bullshit that I can not remember ….


"by this point EVERYONE came to my defense! Target staff and shoppers… Then I started rolling the camera…."



An unidentified woman can be heard coming to Maher"s defense.


She makes sure the poor mother doesn"t feel ashamed over providing her child with sustenance.


“You shouldn’t be ashamed of feeding your baby,” she tells Maher.


“He can go the other way. This is a beautiful moment. If he doesn’t like it he can go.”


Then she addresses the man: “Don’t look, okay? I’m here to protect her.”


Pretty awesome, huh?


Check out the full video below:


Target employees stand up for breast feeding mother tell off des