Monday, July 11, 2016

Mackenzie McKee: Teen Mom 3 Star Naming Her Third Child WHAT???

Is it a family name?



Teen Mom 3‘s Mackenzie McKee will give birth to her third and last child next month, and the child’s first name has been revealed.


According to The Ashley, McKee and her husband Josh are naming the baby boy “Broncs.”


Josh rides bulls, so that is the best guess as to why Broncs was chosen (or maybe they’re big Denver Broncos fans?).


McKee, who suffers from Type 1 Diabetes, updated followers on her pregnancy, as well as confirming that once little Broncs is out, she’s getting her tubes tied.


“I am scheduled the second week of August for a c-section (and tubal tie surgery 🙌🏼). It will be a month earlier than my due date but Most type 1 diabetics go early and still have 10 pound babies,” she wrote on Instagram.


“Enjoying my last month at home building my business along with a lot of amazing relationships.



“I have been asked many times in the past how I go from baby to six pack within months so I will be documenting my last month of pregnancy along with my whole journey to get the body I had before and sharing my whole life style with you, all while juggling a business, 3 kids, and just everyday life.”


McKee and her husband appear to be back together, after their latest fight ended in him moving out, according to TMZ (she confirmed the pregnancy in April).


Per McKee’s Instagram, things are back on track.  On Mother’s Day, she captioned a family photo with this message:


“Happy Mother’s Day to every single beautiful momma bear out there… Extremely thankful for this family of mine. Thank you @joshmckee28 for going through this crazy life with us and thank you Gannon and Jaxie for making being a mommy so special.”


The couple have two children together, son Gannon, 4, and daughter Jaxie, 2.