Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Lindsay Lohan Apologizes, Hopes to Fix Romance with Egor Tarabasov

Lindsay Lohan has realized the error of her ways.


The actress has been back in the news of late for all the wrong reasons, having gotten into a very public fight over the weekend with fiance Egor Tarabasov.



It started with Lohan writing at length on Instagram about Tarabasov allegedly cheating on her… with a Russian prostitute.


“I guess I was the same at 23…” she wrote of her younger man on Friday night, saying he was out partying and had not yet returned home.


“Sh-tty time-it changes at 26/27 @e2505t thanks for not coming home tonight. Fame changes people,” she added.


Lohan later made a specific reference to a “Russian hooker” and even included her Instagram handle as part of her rant.


A few hours after Lindsay made these comments, police were called to the couple’s London apartment.


According to various witness accounts, Lohan and Tarabasov got into a physical fight, as the former was seen screaming that the latter had strangled her and tried to kill her.


It’s safe to say the two have hit a very rough patch in their relationship.


No arrests were made, however, and Lohan eventually flew back to the United States by herself.



She also took critics to task for judging her relationship, telling people to please go mind their own business


… even though she was the one who publicized her romantic difficulties in the first place.


And now Lohan has finally come to that realization herself.


“Dear friends. I’m good and well,” Lohan wrote yesterday on Instagram.


“I am taking time for myself with good friends. I am sorry that I’ve exposed certain private matters recently. I was acting out of fear and sadness… We all make mistakes.


“Sadly mine have always been so public.”


Lohan included the following photo with her Mea Culpa.



She also continued:


“I have done a lot of soul searching in the past years, and I should have been more clear minded rather than distract from the good heart that I have.


“Social media comes with the territory of the business and the world we now live in. My intentions were not meant to send mixed messages. Maybe things can be fixed… Maybe not.. I hope they can.


“But I am 30 years old and I do deserve a #GENTLEgiant Life is about love and light. Not anger Thank you to those who stand by my side.”


Among those standing by her side is Michael Lohan, who threatened Egor Tarabasov soon after his fight with Lohan’s daughter.


We never thought we’d say this, but we do hope Lindsay Lohan turns her life around.


As she notes, she’s only 30 years old. There’s plenty of time for a second act.