Thursday, October 22, 2015

Kim Kardashian Surprise Party: What Did Kanye Do Now?

Kanye West did it again this week. 


The master of the unexpected (remember when he rented out AT&T Park to propose to Kim Kardashian?), Kanye once again took his wife by surprise on the occasion of her 35th birthday.



On Wednesday afternoon, the rapper made Kim believe she was simply attending a movie with her husband…


… only for the couple to show up at Cinepolis Luxury Cinemas in Westlake Village and for Kardashian to realize they weren’t alone.


“My husband never ceases the amaze me!” Kim wrote as a caption to a photo of the cake pictured above.


“He rented out the entire movie theater to screen the new Steve Jobs (It’s sooooo good BTW) and had all of my family & close friends come dressed up as their best pregnant Kim look (fake baby bumps provided on arrival!).”


She continued to explain/gush:


“Not sure if that was to make me feel less huge or just a fun cool theme but I loved it & had the best time ever, feeling so very comfortable eating churros with a bunch of pregnant women! Just what I needed, the perfect chill yummy food birthday!!!!”


While Khloe Kardashian did not attend the festivites, in order to remain with an ailing Lamar Odom, guests on hand included most of the usual suspects:


Kris Jenner, boyfriend, Corey Gamble, Kourtney Kardashian, Caitlyn Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner and Kylie’s boyfriend Tyga.


Earlier in the day, meanwhile, Khloe did send along her best wishes on Instagram, writing:


“Happy birthday Keeks!!. I pray you know how loved and dope you are!!! You continuously amaze me by how you do it all.


“Thank you for always being there for everyone! Today is about you!!! Enjoy it Mrs West!!! I love you, My bestie, my sister, my rider!”