Thursday, October 15, 2015

Lena Dunham: Topless in Harper"s Bazaar!

We know, we know: it’s not exactly shocking news when Lena Dunham goes topless.


But it’s still worth noting that the Girls creator, writer and star is not wearing a shirt on one of the photos featured this month in Harper’s Bazaar. 



You can see the uncensored version of this photo by clicking on the above right photo here.


The 29-year old, meanwhile, spent a good chunk of her interview with the magazine talking abut her milestone birthday in 2016.


“I’m psyched about it because I think that being in your 20s – especially as a woman – there’s an inherent tension,” Dunham said of turning 30.


She believes that “ageism exists in all directions” and that the sweet spot for an actress’ career takes place before she’s even been alive for three decades.


“I’ve been really lucky,” she tells Harper’s Bazaar. “I got to do a lot of things before I was 30 that most people don’t.”


This would include a recent interview with Hillary Clinton.


Dunham adds that she doesn’t feel “cool” as a big-time celebrity, but her success has earned her a “freedom from certain kinds of pressure,” explaining:


“Now I don’t give a sh-t if you know my jacket is from Ann Taylor. Cool is when you do whatever the f-ck you want.”



But the actress concluded by saying fame also has its drawbacks.


She was recently slammed for comparing online criticism to domestic violence and tells the magazine here:


“I love the Internet because it helped me discover everything that matters to me.


“But I also hate the internet because every piece of true pain I’ve experienced as an adult – with the exception of death in the family and breakups – has come from it.”