Thursday, October 15, 2015

Selena Gomez: Yes, I"ve Questioned My Sexuality

Remember last year? When a photo of Selena Gomez and Cara Delevingne bathing together went viral?


Remember the chatter at the time? That perhaps Gomez and Delevingne were in a same-sex relationship?



Gomez sure does, but she says in a new interview that the sexuality rumors never bothered her at all. Quite the opposite, in fact.


“Honestly, I loved it. I didn’t mind it,” Selena tells PrideSource. “Especially because they weren’t talking about other people in my life for once, which was wonderful.”


Yes, that’s a clear reference to Justin Bieber and all the times Selena has been asked about her famous ex-boyfriend.


Gomez went on to praise Delevingne as “open and fun and adventurous,” responding to a question about her sexual preferences in a surprising manner.


Has she ever questioned which gender she likes best?


“Oh, I think everybody does, no matter who they are,” she admits.


“I do, yeah, of course. Absolutely. I think it’s healthy to gain a perspective on who you are deep down, question yourself and challenge yourself; it’s important to do that.”



Gomez even confessed that she’d choose Suki Waterhouse to portray her on-screen lesbian love interest if given the opportunity.


Can someone please give Selena that opportunity?


There’s a movie we’d totally line up to watch!