Thursday, November 12, 2015

Jennifer Lawrence in Vogue: 6 Surprising Facts


Prepare for an onslaught of Jennifer Lawrence, folks.


With The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 set to hit theaters on November 20, the beloved star will be making every publicity stop imaginable in the coming days, from talk show appearances to magazine cover shoots.


Like this one for the December 2015 issue of Vogue!


Scroll down for six new facts we learned about Oscar winner and fall ever more in love with her in 3… 2… 1…




1. She’s lonely!


Jennifer lawrence vogue photo

Lawrence says “no one asks me out” and then explains why: “I am lonely every Saturday night. Guys are so mean to me. I know where it’s coming from – I know they’re trying to establish dominance – but it hurts my feelings. I’m just a girl who wants you to be nice to me. I am straight as an arrow. I feel like I need to meet a guy, with all due respect, who has been living in Baghdad for five years who has no idea who I am.”



2. Well, she’s not lonely ALL the time


Well shes not lonely all the time

Lawrence bought Jessica Simpson’s old home for $ 8 million and she’s made friends with two of her neighbors: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis. “They’re awesome,” she says. “I go over there uninvited. They’re probably getting pretty sick of me.”



3. She has questions for another Jennifer


She has questions for another jennifer

Lawrence is also renting a home for her latest movie that was last rented by Jennifer Garner. “There’s adorable little baby spoons in the drawer, and I saw a little Cheerio in between my mattress and my box spring,” she says of Garner, whose three kids were there, as well. “I want to email Jennifer Garner. I just have a couple of questions: Did you ever feel like you were being watched?”



4. She wants to get married, but…


She wants to get married but

“I feel like if I find that one person who I want to spend the rest of my life with, who I want to be the father of my children, that I would absolutely not f-ck it up. But I’m also not banking on that.”



5. She’s trying to remain healthy


Shes trying to remain healthy

Why does she have a tattoo of water as an element? “It’s just H2O, to remind me to drink more water. I’ve never had a symbol or a quote that was so important to me that I wanted it tattooed on me. So I was like, ‘I’m going to need to stay hydrated. Forever.’ It’s very practical.”



6. She had it (way!) out one time with director David O. Russell


She had it way out one time with director david o russell

“I was f–king mean on set. I wasn’t mean to anybody but David. I would never be mean to somebody who couldn’t be mean back. But when you really love somebody, you fight with them. There have been times where I’ve said, ‘We should go to couples therapy.”


View Slideshow