Friday, December 11, 2015

Gary Shirley to Amber Portwood: Your Fiance Has SEVEN KIDS!

“Her fiancé has seven kids and she don’t even know about this,” Gary Shirley, Amber Portwood"s ex, boldly yet casually declares on Teen Mom: OG.


Seven?


In the first Teen Mom Season 5 trailer, there was no doubt about the fact that the OGs are all facing their share of adversity this coming season.


(Okay, maybe not Tyler Baltierra and Catelynn Lowell, who remain the most perfect couple EVER, but that"s a tangent for another time.)


But look, it"s always a rough road for Amber Portwood and Gary Shirley, and this snippet from the new season, kicking off January 4, shows it.


Gare-Bear is seen telling his attorney the alleged fact above about Baier, Amber"s fiance, just before the camera cuts to her yelling at Shirley.


“I’ve been with this man over a year, I think I know him,” Portwood says, defending her man whose romance with her has been suspect at best.


Still, “we are very happy,” she told MTV News of her partner.


“I’ve never felt this way about somebody else in my life.”


Matt Baier popped the question last November, as fans who watch Teen Mom online likely remember. A year later, they are going strong.


The single mom shares daughter Leah, 6, with Shirley, but requests legal joint custody of their little girl – a big step up – this season.


“I’ve been out for three years and I’m sober,” she says.


“I want joint custody of my daughter.”


Given that she"s been in prison, while Gary Shirley and Kristina Anderson got married and are chilling at home making babies of their own?


That could be a tall order for Ambs.


Gary shirley to amber portwood your fiance has seven kids