Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Adele Surprises 12-Year-Old Fan With Visit to Her Bedside

Just when you thought Adele couldn’t get any more amazing, she goes and out-amazings herself.


Yesterday, we reported that during a concert in Belfast, she brought a woman onstage to help her fan propose to her boyfriend in epic fashion.



And today, the Daily Mail reports that Adele took some time between tour dates to pay a surprise visit to 12-year-old Rebecca Gibney, a superfan bedridden with health problems that include cerebral palsy and epilepsy. 


Rebecca’s mother, Tracy, had campaigned on Facebook and Twitter to get the superstar singer to FaceTime with or send a video message to her daughter, who she says listens to Adele’s music from the moment she gets up in the morning until bedtime.


She even started a petition on Change.org, pleading. “Please please help for my beautiful sick little daughter.” 


However, Adele thought FaceTime wasn’t enough for this little girl.


Instead, the songstress stopped by the family’s home and spent some time chatting with her young fan at her bedside.


Tracy expressed her gratitude on Twitter by posting photos of Rebecca and her hero together, tweeting, “I am so blessed and thankful that Adele came to my home today.”



“I am in shock, I got my baby’s dream to come true,” Tracy told Belfast Live. “She was so nice, she could not have been nicer.” 


“Adele was sat beside her and she was talking to me and my other kid, she was so nice for wee Rebecca,” she added. “I can not put it into words what it means.”


We’re so happy to see Rebecca’s dream come true. 


Adele, you are one class act.