Thursday, March 10, 2016

Bette Midler: Kim Kardashian Should Put her Nude Selfie to Good Use!

The Divine Miss M for the win!



Bette Midler has decided to turn lemons into lemonade after receiving not one but two nasty tweets from Kim Kardashian.


It all started when Kardashian posted an old nude selfie to Twitter and Instagram, prompting this amazing response from Midler:


“Kim Kardashian tweeted a nude selfie today. If Kim wants us to see a part of her we’ve never seen, she’s gonna have to swallow the camera.”


Kardashian shot back.


“@BetteMidler I know it’s past your bedtime but if you’re still up and reading this send nudes #justkidding,” she wrote, then follow it up with another zinger:


“Hey @BetteMidler I really didn’t want to bring up how you sent me a gift awhile back trying to be a fake friend then come at me #dejavu.”


After Midler told the reality star to get over herself and learn to take a joke, she got ready for her nudie.


“@KimKardashian wants me to send her my nudes! I’ll send them right over but the lighting’s bad right now since she threw all that shade!” Midler tweeted.


Midler then challenged Kardashian to put her nudie to good use by donating to her charity, Stages for Success, which works to update old and dysfunctional public school auditoriums for young performers.


“@KimKardashian Put your selfie to work…for a good cause! Donate, RT, I’ll match $ $ 2-1!” Midler tweeted.


Point: Midler.