Saturday, March 5, 2016

Farrah Abraham on Uber Attack: I Have VIDEO to Prove My Story!!

Yesterday, we reported that Farrah Abraham had accused an Uber driver of trying to rape her in January 2015, an announcement she made during her podcast this week.



However, her allegations were questioned when Uber representatives said Farrah had not reported the attack, and that they had banned the Teen Mom OG star after the driver reported that her friend spilled an alcoholic beverage in the car.


The local police department had no record of a report, although Farrah said the cops had come to the scene. 


But now, Farrah claims to have photos and video of the incident, according to Radar Online.


“I had my security & [boyfriend] Simon to witness the odd criminal behavior, as well [as the guy] was threatening to sue me for not giving him money for a ride I never took,” she told the site.


“I have a video and pictures,” she continued. “The video shows cops took care of him as he chased me in front of cops.”


Farrah also blames Uber for the attack and believes the company is just as accountable as the driver.


“As far as I was concerned, Uber is just as much a part of this criminal and his actions as this driver was and I was not open to talking to Uber,” she insisted. “I no longer take rides from Uber.”


Farrah did not say whether she would be releasing the photos or video to the public or how she plans to proceed.


However, she has been retweeting numerous articles covering her allegations, so it appears as though she plans to address it somehow.


Last week, Farrah broke down on camera while talking to Dr. Drew about how her parents abused her as a child.


We will be sure to report more as the story develops.