Thursday, March 3, 2016

Kaley Cuoco: Divorce Totally CHANGED Me!

Now, there’s a revelation.


Marriage and divorce are two of the most momentous life-changing events that can occur in one’s life, and Kaley Cuoco is no exception.



The Big Bang Theory actress, who filed for divorce from Ryan Sweeting last September, tells Cosmopolitan that the split has forever changed her views on marriage.


“[The divorce] changes the way I look at marriage, and that makes me sad,” she told the magazine.


Luckily, the unsuccessful union did not taint her attitude toward love, and the star is optimistic about opening up her heart once again.


“It does not change the way that I look at love,” she revealed. “I cannot wait to be in love again. I don’t feel like I am ready yet… which is so different for me. I dive into everything.”


The tabloids seemingly can’t wait for her to be in love again, either. Since she left Sweeting, the actress has been linked romantically to Paul Blackthorne, Sam Hunt and former beau and Big Bang co-star Johnny Galecki.


Most of these rumors fizzled out as quickly as they started, but Cuoco says she remains close friends with Galecki.


“Johnny and I are very close now, but the worst part about that is I don’t want stories like that, especially during this divorce, to hurt my ex,” she said.


Cuoco has kept mum on the specific reason for her divorce from Sweeting, who she married after just three months of dating.


Let’s hope that what changed are her thoughts on getting to know someone a little better before tying the knot.