Thursday, March 3, 2016

Khloe Kardashian: My Twitter War With Amber Rose Was SO Dumb

There are several moments in all our lives when we look back on the things we did.  Some were super, and some were enough to ask us WTF we were thinking.


The latter happened to Khloe Kardashian on the March 2nd episode of Kocktails with Khloe.  


Guest star Lisa Rinna was asked about her tiff with The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills co-star, Yolanda Foster.


"I heard that you and Yolanda got into a little bitter Twitter war," Khloe mentioned, to which Rinna agreed.


"I"m not proud of…I"m not somebody who does a Twitter was.  What is a Twitter war, right?" she joked.


"I"m a 52-year-old woman.  I have no business having a Twitter war!"


Rinna asked Kardashian if she fancied her a Twitter war every now and then.


"Have you ever gotten in any?" Rinna asked.  "I think you have.  I feel like you have."


Kardashian was all "I"m sure because I"m a tough broad," before she realized that she had!


"Wait, no.  Duh!  I got into a huge Twitter war," Kardashian suddenly remembered.


 "It was me and Amber Rose.  I totally forgot about that.  It was wild."


Adorable bartender with the tight shirt as Kardashian if the war of wards is "worth it in the end."


Not really, the reality star admitted.


"You feel stupid.  You"re like really? I"m arguing in 140 characters?  I don"t think so.  You just feel dumb," Kardashian explained of the 2015 incident.


"What set you off?" Rinna asked.


"Amber said something about Kylie and Tyga.  And so I felt protective over Kylie," Kardashian recalled.


"I care more when it"s about a family member than when it"s about myself.  I"ve heard it all, I can take it.  And Kylie was 17 at the time," she said


 She remembered Rose asking "why the teenager was dating a twenty-something-year-old," and Kardashian had no real defense because Rose had a point, which she admitted on last night"s show.


Things are fine between the two women these days.


"I haven"t seen her, but Amber and I are cool now. This is, like  water under the bridge," Kardashian said.


Khloe kardashian my twitter war with amber rose was so dumb