Monday, March 21, 2016

Kendall Jenner Denies Paparazzi Punch: Read Her Statement

Kendall Jenner is fighting back against a rumor that categorizes her as… well… a fighter.



According a report from earlier this month, the model actually went all Justin Bieber on a member of the paparazzi a few weeks ago, punching him in the face after a night spent partying.


Photos surfaced of the alleged incident, but Kendall insists they did not tell the complete story.


Or really any accurate story at all.


“Even though you know about my anger towards the paparazzi – I didn’t touch him!” Kendall has written on her official website in response to the punching allegation.


Continues the 20-year old Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, by way of explanation, saying that she was covering her face after an evening out with Gigi Hadid:


“I was super sweaty after dancing in the club all night (the last thing on earth I wanted was to have my photo taken at that moment!)…


” All of a sudden, this paparazzi took his camera and started taking pictures right below my face. It was in my personal space, like centimeters from my body.


“I was so annoyed. All I ask for is just a bubble of space to breathe, and he disrespected that.”


Jenner says she grabbed his camera “and pushed it away across my body, sort of trying to push and pull it out of his hand at the same time.” 


So there was contact made, Kendall has acknowledged as much.


“Of course, that side motion with my arm is why all of the pictures look like punches were flying,” she writes. “They totally weren’t! I just wanted him and his camera out of my face.”


Jenner concluded her post by emphasizing that “violence is never my thing” and adding:


“I get that [the paparazzi] have a job to do, too – but I’d love it if they gave me a break every now and then!”