Thursday, March 3, 2016

Lucy Hale Goes Blonde: Is She Still a Pretty Little Liar?

Those who watch Pretty Little Liars online may be in for a surprise down the line.


Because Lucy Hale suddenly looks very, very different.



The young actress has decided to find out whether or not blondes really do have more fun, as stylist Kristin Ess took to Instagram today in order to share a photo of a lightened-up Hale with the caption:


“Going blonder by the minute with @lucyhale and swapping faces with @kdeenihan on snap.”


Hale may have simply been in the mood to change up her appearance, of course, but we wonder whether this semi-drastic dye job is an attempt by the star to distance herself from those Selena Gomez comparisons.


“There was a phase growing up, people thought I was Selena Gomez,” Hale told The Talk panelists this week.


“During the time she started dating Justin Bieber, they would try to take my phone to see if I was texting Justin Bieber.


“And I’m like, ‘I’ll try to take a picture with you to make your dreams come true if you think I’m Selena, but I am not."”



Hale also made headlines a few days ago when she hinted very strongly that Pretty Little Liars will end after Season 7.


“We’ve been doing it for six years,” Hale said while speaking to James Corden. “I’ve literally spent my 20s on the show, and I think all good things must come to an end.”


The beautiful star added that she hopes the series concludes in “tragic” fashion.


Take a look at Hale’s new blonde hair above and sound off below: WHAT DO YOU THINK?