Monday, March 7, 2016

Scott Disick Reacts to Kourtney Kardashian Selfie: Those NIPS Are Angelic!!

Scott Disick and his baby mama may no longer be together, but he appreciates a good Kourtney Kardashian nip slip as much as the next guy.



If you missed it, the 36-year-old mother-of-three shared an INSANE selfie on Sunday, laying on her back in nothing but a sheer black bra.


She even had a slight nip slip, though whether this can be considered a “nip slip” when it clearly wasn’t an accident is an open question.


Terminology aside, Scott Disick was a fan. A REALLY BIG fan.


“Hell yeah get it girl I know 3 kids that those nips made into perfect Angels,” Disick commented on Instagram after Kourt posted the photo.


Yes, Scott’s kids are beautiful, and due credit to those nips.


Of course, Kourtney’s inner resolve arguably deserves even more credit than her (enviable) body for raising them as a single mom.


BURN. Sorry, but the Lord walked right into that one.


The estranged pair has had a rocky few months, to say the least, and now that it looks like Scott is off the wagon again, expect more turmoil.


Reports of Scott Disick drunk out of his mind have come fast and furious since his latest relapse (if you can call it that … more in a moment).


Kourtney’s estranged partner was spotted drinking alcohol while soaking up the sun on vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, just last week.


After his Mexico trip, he hosted a party in Las Vegas at 1OAK nightclub, and the 32-year-old even told People that he is longer in recovery.


Ya think? Instead, Disick wants to “focus on himself” right now. For a change. Whereas he used to focus on Kourtney 24/7 … oh wait.


“The truth is I just [want] to live my life and I want to have a little happiness and a little balance,” he said. “The truth is rehab did help me.”


“Now I’m just trying to be responsible. I’m not out here trying to get wasted, but you know what, I will have a beer on the beach.”


“I’m not doing drugs, I’m not doing anything insane.”


“I think people just need to relax. I’m not sure I can stay home every single night at 32 years old and be sane,” the Lord added.


“In the end, I’m trying to live my life. I’m trying to live it healthy. I’m trying to be there for the people I love, which is Kourtney and kids.”


“But you know what, we’re not together.”


No, no you are not Scott.


Friday, Kourtney posted a cryptic tweet about pain: “A smile hides my pain, a hug masks my heartache, and a laugh covers my tears.”


Deep.


We’re sure she’s still hurting from their breakup, but some of the photos she’s posted on social media have sent a pretty strong message …