Friday, June 24, 2016

Jordan Rodgers Puts Critics on Blasts, Insists: I"M SINGLE!

Jordan Rodgers would like to make something as clear as can be.


Are you listening? Are you paying attention? Pull your screen closer to your face if need be…



Okay, here it is:


THE BACHELORETTE CONTESTANT IS SINGLE!


Those who watch The Bachelorette online are well aware that Rodgers’ romantic status has been a source of contention for JoJo Fletcher ever since she met this aspiring husband.


At one point, amidst talk that Rodgers has a girlfriend, Fletcher confronted the brother of star quarterback Aaron Rodgers over the allegation.


Check out that awkward encounter here:



Now, in response to ex-girlfriend Brittany Farrar saying Rodgers cheated on her and that he continued to online date even while appearing on the ABC program, Jordan has taken to Twitter to slam this report.


“Completely false,” he wrote this week, explaining:


“[Account] inactive since Feb + completely cancelled exact [minute] [my] phone was returned [to] me in May – Fact check.”


A few hours later, Rodgers posted an even longer message that detailed the exact steps that took place before and after he was hired as a Bachelorette suitor.


“To all who are reading these false rumors I hastily wrote this, please excuse grammar,” he tweeted, attaching screenshots of a note he typed out on his phone. 


We’ve shared those screenshots below:


















“I had a Raya account through February,” he said, continuing:


“Unlike every other contestant on this show who was flown [in] for final selection and [a] finalized spot on the show in January, I was never contacted nor was the show even on my radar until early March.


“Just over a week before filming I was reached out to by a producer.”


Rodgers went on to address the fact that, yes, his name was leaked as a contestant before the official cast was announced… but he had not yet agreed to actually be on the series.


“I did not sign or agree to do the show until March 12, the day before we reported to [Los Angeles] for filming,” he said.


“My name was leaked before I ever gave a verbal [agreement] and in fact I said I would not do it, yet I was leaked anyway before agreeing.”


According to his contract, Rodgers cannot have an online dating profile while appearing on The Bachelorette.


“Per contract, immediately after my filming on the show ends I cannot use these types of applications nor would I want to breach contract by doing so,” he added.


“I immediately deleted the profile as soon as I had access to do so. However the auto renewal had already been processed through the month of May and into June. Despite this I have not used this app, had it on my phone or accessed it in any capacity since my portion of filming was done. …


“Any photos attempting to prove otherwise are old screenshots from before filming.”



This is quite the explanation.


Makes it hard to doubt the guy, doesn’t it?


“These reports are false,” he continued.


“I would not be dumb enough to breach my contract or do anything related to a dating app to give any insight to what may or may not have happened on the show.”


Are you buying what Rodgers is selling?


Will he make it all the way to the finale?


You can visit our section of The Bachelorette spoilers to find out and sound off below on this controversial contestant