Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Teen Mom 2 Reunion Recap: Adam Lind is F--king DONE!

After Leah Messer and Jenelle Evans were grilled on part one of the Teen Mom 2 reunion last week, it was their counterparts’ turn Monday.


That’s right, Chelsea Houska and Kailyn Lowry – and various men in their lives – were in the hot seat on Teen Mom 2 Season 7 Episode 14.



One of the biggest surprises? The Housk getting all bent out of shape when asked if she would let MTV film her wedding to Cole DeBoer.


“No,” Chelsea said. “My relationship is very important to me, and I just feel like some things need to be kept between the two of us.”


Houska also said, “I’m just wanting a little more privacy.”


“I talk about Adam issues with other people,” she said.


“I just choose not to do it with Cole on camera.”


Adam Lind, meanwhile, threatened to quit Teen Mom 2 and become a good dad. We’re not sure which we’d consider less likely, but …


“I don’t know … I don’t have to explain myself to you guys anymore,” he said. “I’m not gonna participate in this … I’m f–king done with it.”


“I’m here because I’m under contract, and I have to be here,” he added. “Doesn’t matter. Not gonna give you guys what you want anymore.”


“Done with it. I’m just done with the show I don’t want to participate on the show anymore. I even texted MTV that I don’t want to come to f–king L.A.”


“I was told, ‘You better get a lawyer to get out of your contract,’ so here I sit. I’m obligated to be here, I’m not obligated to answer any questions.”


“I want out of this life. I’m just f–king sick of it.”


At that point, Dr. Drew brought out Larry, the producer who fought Farrah Abraham, who said he simply asked Adam to honor his commitments.


Drew then backed Lind into a corner, got him to admit that it was in fact about the money, and ended up throwing MAJOR shade at him.


I would say, ‘It’s not about you … your dad has a condition,"” he told Chelsea, giving her advice on how to talk to Aubree about Lind.


“I’m not gonna speculate, but I have some ideas.”



Wow. So do we, but we’re surprised he went there. As for Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marroquin, they’ve been through the wringer as well.


Kail wasted little time delving into their issues, telling viewers how her soon-to-be ex-husband blamed her for the loss of their baby.


“He was not helpful, not sympathetic,” she said. “I think he was going through it on his own, but we didn’t know how to help each other.”


Javi, via FaceTime, responded: “In my mind, I knew it wasn’t her fault. I was just hurt, and I took it out on her … that was my mistake.”


“That’s where our marriage kinda started going downhill.”


Sadly, it wasn’t enough to stop the inevitable Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marroquin divorce. Only Isaac, her first son, gave the couple pause.



“That’s a huge reason why I think we’re still together,” she said. “Because Isaac, I mean he calls Javi ‘dad.’ So yeah, that plays a big factor.”


“It’s hard to think of the fact that maybe I could be happier without him,” Lowry added, but it’s accurate. “It’s a really hard pill to swallow.”


Javi insisted that he wanted this to work more than anything, but at the end of the day, Kailyn did not feel supported by her husband.


“As of right now, no [I don’t want to be in this marriage],” Kailyn lamented, spelling out what we already knew, but in direct, tragic detail. 


“I don’t feel like we’re on the same page.”


“I don’t think we have the same goals and views … He’s saying it too late. You wanna change when it’s too late,” she added, crying.


Wow. What did you think? Follow the link to watch Teen Mom 2 online to see the drama in its entirety, then hit the comments below.