Monday, June 20, 2016

Tyga: I"m Free to Be Me!

Tyga is single and ready to mingle…


… with himself.



The rapper split from Kylie Jenner several weeks ago, following about two years of dating.


The reasons behind this break-ups have not yet been made totally clear to the public, but Tyga recently sat down with Big Boy TV and aimed to make the following as clear as can be:


He’s doing just fine, thank you very much!


In fact , he’s excited for you to get to know him as someone other than Kylie Jenner’s Boyfriend.


“When you’re in a very public relationship like that, it’s hard for other people to see you differently than that,” he says.


“Being in that … it took a lot, career wise, everything. It overshadowed a lot of my talents and a lot of things that I worked hard for.”


We can understand that,


Quick, can you name a Tyga track? Neither can we.


The artist wants to be known as an artist, it seems, and not as a quasi cast member on Keeping Up with the Kardashians.


As for why he’s no longer with Kylie?


“She’s young,” he says of the 18-year old.


“When you’re young, you’re going to make mistakes. All of those mistakes are going to be in the public eye so that puts a lot of strain on the relationship.


“Right now, I want to focus on what I need to do. I just wanted to get back to just me. I think for her as well.”


This is ironic, of course, because Tyga and Kylie came under scrutiny back when they started to date due to their seven-year age difference.



To Tyga’s credit, however, he is not pointing any fingers.


“It got to the point where it was like, ‘I respect you, you respect me.’ I think it’s a mutual thing. This is what needs to happen,” Tyga explained of the split.


“When something is so damaged or something is just not right, you can’t fix it in a moment. The only thing is time.”


Of course, there has been talk that Tyga and Kylie are back to hooking up already.


So perhaps enough time has already gone by!