Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Farrah Abraham: Not Addicted To Plastic Surgery...Anymore!

We’ve had the pleasure of learning so much about Farrah Abraham lately, more than we had ever bargained for.  



Abraham went on the Allegedly podcast to promote season six of Teen Mom OG (premiering August 22nd), and no topic was off-limits.  Not her nightly rate, not her plastic surgery, and certainly not her policy on makeup in elementary schools.


Abraham’s features have (for lack of a better word) changed over the years.  In 2015 she even appeared on an episode of Botched after some sketchy lip injections left her in quite a state.



Now, Abraham assured her audience, all is well.


“I took a chin implant out, I’ve dialed down on the injections because I thought it was too much,” she explained.


“It was a lot of stuff, like whoa, plastic surgery turns out to be a lot more than you bargained for. But I’m not addicted to anything.


 
Farrah Abraham: Okkkkk!


“The only things that I had to fix were breasts, because I was getting serious scarring, I felt like I was having a heart attack multiple nights in a row, so I had to change up my regimen.”


Right.  Anyway, she’s as natural as she every going to be, so we might as well get used to it.


As for how she raises her daughter, Sophia and how much bronzer she’s allowed to apply, that’s Abraham’s damn business. 



So, when the call from Sophia’s elementary school came in that makeup wasn’t allowed, Abraham marched down to the principal’s office to defend her daughter’s right to contour.


“You know, when your kids are 5 or 6 they already start playing with makeup,” Abraham said.


“And I was the only mother in freakin’ elementary school getting called in to deal with makeup on her daughter.”



Abraham dealt with the principal the only way she knew how, by treating the administrator like her own mother, Debbo.


“So I said to them – and I proved my point because then the principal switched schools – I go, ‘Well then you should take off your makeup. If you don’t want little girls coming to school with makeup then don’t wear makeup,"” Abraham recalled.


“And then ever since I’ve seen that principal she hasn’t had makeup on her face.” 


Slow claps for Abraham and her ace parenting techniques.