Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Britney Spears: G-Eazy Did Not Try To Kiss Me!

Britney Spears returned to the VMAs on August 28, 2016 with an energetic performance. 


It was a long time coming for the singing sensation, who was previously slammed for stumbling her way through a performance in 2007. 


If you recall, that performance was under a year after her very public 2007 meltdown. 



She looked uncomfortable all the way through. She was a shell of her former self. 


Thankfully, her big return was met with positive response from viewers. 


Viewers took note of a particular part of the performance in which G-Eazy leaned in for a smooch with Spears. 


It sure looked like Britney declined his request and G-Eazy followed it up by winking at the audience. 



The chemistry between the pair was undeniable, so it was only natural that viewers would start talking about the moment on social media. 


The pair were also all over each other on the red carpet before the career defining performance. 


They really look like they would be a great couple, but Britney doesn’t believe G-Eazy leaned in for a kiss with her.



In fact, she shut it down pretty quickly while chatting with 92.3 AMP Radio co-hosts Shoboy and Nina on Tuesday, August 30. 


“No, I don’t think so,” she said.


“He has a girlfriend!”


There you have it. It was just a false alarm. 


Britney also chatted about why they were so close during the performance. 


“In rehearsals, there wasn’t really anything planned for us to do, so when we got there … I didn’t honestly really know what I was doing, and I kind of do something similar to that in my show in Vegas, so I went on automatic with what I do performing live, and I just did what I do to the dancers in Vegas,” Spears explained.


“We did rehearse. We had one rehearsal. We didn’t really touch each other. It was just like, ‘Hey, OK, you do your thing. I’ll do my thing."” 


What do you think of all this?


Was their performance too flirty?


Hit the comments below!