Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Katherine McPhee: No Regrets After Affair With Married Man

It’s always wonderful to hear that a mistress is at peace with potentially destroying a marriage.



Katherine McPhee pretty much did just that in when she hooked up with her Smash director, Michael Morris in 2013.


Morris’ wife, actress Mary McCormack decided to stay with him, though at first she planned to end the marriage.


“Mary is a strong woman,” a source told people in November 2013.


“Her dedication to her children will remain her focus and gift.”



As for McPhee, she filed for divorce from Nick Cokas in May 2014 after six years of marriage.  What’s odd is that she listed the date of separation as May 2013, just months before she was photographed kissing Morris.


“I feel pretty grounded. I got married really young, and then divorced, and in the last couple of years, I felt like, Wow, this is what I should have been doing when I was 20 instead of planning a wedding,” McPhee told Ocean Magazine.


“But I don’t have any regrets.”


You sure about that?


“All of the choices I made I learned from in a really deep way,” she continued.


“I have always been fortunate to have strong influences in my life who have forced me to look at my own choices and my own failures. I think we are all on that journey to have more awareness about who we are as a person and to grow and learn.”



McPhee, who currently stars on the CBS drama, Scorpion, is treading lightly when it comes to life as a singleton these days.


“I have not been single for very much of my life. I don’t really understand how to date or how to be single,” she said. As soon as I know that I don’t really want to be in a relationship with somebody, I don’t really care to keep it going. I’m trying to date in a way that doesn’t lock me down.”


That’s cool, but just remember to look exclusively for other single people.