Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Rob Kardashian: Blac Chyna Is Gorgeous, HATERS!

Blac Chyna is doing what many pregnant women before her have done.  She took off her clothes and posed provocatively in order to capture the beauty of gestation.



Chyna posed for both Elle.com and Paper Magazine, which of course has people talking.


However, her fiance, Rob Kardashian wants the world to know that his woman is beautiful and doesn’t give a sh** what others think.


“Proud of You @blacchyna,” Kardashian captioned her Paper cover on his Instagram account.


“LOVE YOUUU!!” he wrote about one of her Elle.com photos.


“Proud of u mama @blacchyna!! !! !! AND I LOVEEEE how mad some of you are. So many miserable people.”  


Chyna’s Paper cover is of course reminiscent of her future sister-in-law, Kim Kardashian’s 2014 cover.


Is she ready to join the Kardashian klan?


Eh, sure, but she’s playing by her own rules.


“The baby won’t have a K name. We both agreed,” Chyna to Elle.



“Around Rob, I’m always able to speak my mind and speak freely and not care,” she told Elle. “I can do the craziest stuff or say the craziest stuff, and he doesn’t judge me.


“Like if my stomach hurts, I don’t have to pretend. I can go straight to the bathroom. It’s those little things that really make a big difference.”


The couple’s reality show, Rob & Chyna premieres September 11th, and Chyna is looking forward to showing people the real her.


“I wanted to show people my personality, that I’m not just a pretty face or what some people paint me out to be: this bad person, this stripper ho,” she explained.



“I want them to see me as a mom, a business-woman, a growing being.


Vibe Magazine’s editor in chief Datwon Thomas put it best when he summed up Chyna’s relationship with Karashian.


“Chyna popped up, and all of sudden she’s pregnant, and now she’s got one of the most powerful pieces on the chess board.


“I think she loves him,” Thomas said, “but I think it was a power move, initially. Let’s not kid ourselves. A lot of these celebrity couples are really only business deals.”


Point: Thomas