Friday, September 2, 2016

Rihanna To Drake: I"m A Lucky Girl!

Rihanna and Drake are the new couple the celebrity gossip world just can’t seem to get enough off.


There’s been rumors for so long that the couple have rekindled their relationship, but there was never any confirmation about it. 


Fans of the pair have been wanting to know all the deets about the relationship, but it’s hard when both Rihanna and Drake never address their undying love. 



Just when we thought we’d never hear anything about them being together, Drake went and stole Rihanna’s heart at the 2016 MTV VMAs on August 28. 


He got to present his girl with the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award and went about it in the cutest possible way. 



“She’s someone I’ve been in love with since I was 22-years-old.”


“She’s one of my best friends in the world. All my adult life, I’ve looked up to her, even though she’s younger than me.”


“She’s a living, breathing legend in our industry. Ladies and gentleman, the recipient of the 2016 Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, Rihanna.”


Drake sure seems way more romantic than Chris Brown. Right?



Chris didn’t take too kindly to Drake confirming his relationship with Rihanna, so he took to Instagram to mock the pair. 


That’s sort of all Chris could muster because he was busy waving a gun around. 


Yes, Chris Brown was in a lot of trouble and that doesn’t appear to be changing any time soon. 



Where there’s trouble, Chris Brown is not far behind. 


Things are looking pretty great for Rihanna and Drake. 


They were all over each other recently in Miami. Their chemistry is off the charts. 



Rihanna has now taken to Instagram to address winning her award.


Drake’s speech and winning the award. 


“#VMA2016 night was one that I would never forget!! I have the most incredible people in my life! My family, friends, loved ones, my fans, my team!!! All gifted beautiful spirits!” RiRi, 28, captioned a video from the VMAs.


“And I’m so grateful that God has precisely and flawlessly arranged our paths to meet at each other! It’s because of you that I was able to reach this moment in my career! And it’s also because of you that I was able to pull off a night like this one, with 4 medley performances, 4 set productions, 4 outfits, 4 hair and makeup looks, and all in 4 days of rehearsal!”



Rihanna then took to thanking Drake for his speech. 


“@champagnepapi your speech was so touching and I love you for that!” she wrote on Friday. “All in all….Best night ever!!! I’m a lucky girl!!! To God be the Glory!”


It’s great that we now know the two of them are basically together, but will Drake send some more positive comments over to Rihanna?


Probably. 


Keep an eye on Instagram for his response!


What do you think about all of this?


Hit the comments below!