Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Javi Marroquin: Kailyn Lowry"s Miscarriage Was Hard For ME!

Last year, Kailyn Lowry suffered a miscarriage shortly after learning that she was pregnant with her third child.



Shortly thereafter, Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marroquin separated after three years of marriage.



Both parties have spoken publicly about the ways in which the miscarriage impacted their relationship and may have contributed to the end of their marriage.


But now, Marroquin is revealing for the first time that he believes the misplaced rage the couple directed at one another in the weeks following their tragic loss was the primary reason that they decided to call it quits.


“The miscarriage was a big thing,” Javi said in a recent interview with Radar Online.


“She always says I wasn’t there. I apologize to her all the time. I could see where she was coming from.



“I wasn’t there as a husband, as a father, as someone she could count on to cry on my shoulder.”


He added:


“I’ve never experienced that. I was just super excited for the baby and all that happened so it was rough for me.”


During the most recent season of Teen Mom 2, Javi opened up to Kailyn about his feelings following the miscarriage:



“I knew it was no one’s fault — it wasn’t your fault, and it wasn’t my fault. But it’s crazy — it’s like I needed someone to blame,” he said.


“That was part of the reason why me and you were fighting so much right after the miscarriage. I needed to blame somebody, and I was taking it out on you.”


At the time, he confessed that he wasn’t as supportive as he should’ve been.


But this new interview is the first time that Javi admitted he believes Kailyn failed to meet his emotional needs as well.


Are his comments shockingly insensitive or admirably honest?


We won’t weigh in, but we’re sure many TM2 fans will be offering up hot takes on social media.



These days, Marroquin is dating Nancy Gisell and taking lots of flak from fans for moving on so quickly after his divorce.


He maintains that the criticism is unwarranted, as he recently learned that Kailyn cheated while the two of them were still married.


At first, it looked as though these two would actually pull off a relatively civil divorce.


Now we’re being reminded that they didn’t end up on TM2 due to their deftness at avoiding drama.


We wish these two all the best, but it looks as though the road to amicable co-parenting may be a long and difficult one.


Hopefully, they can eventually sort things out for the sake of their son, Lincoln, as well as for Kailyn’s son Isaac, whom Javi has described as his “best friend.”



These two may never regain the title of the Teen Mom 2’s most stable couple…


But they can still be the show’s most responsible parents.