Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Rob Kardashian: Praying For A Boy In Rob & Chyna Clip

We"re less than a week away from the series premiere of Blac & Chyna on E!, but viewers can rest assured that Scott Disick make at last once appearance in the Keeping Up With The Kardashians spin-off.


And good thing, too, especially since he needs to feed Bobert Kardashian with important questions like:


"Do you know what you are having?"


Or…


"Do you want a particular sex?"


The clip below begins with Scott and Rob relaxing in Gornik & Drucker"s barbershop in Beverly Hills, where a shave starts at $ 65.00.


Scott is thrilled to be out in public with Rob, who has been in hiding over the past few years due to weight issues and depression.


"It"s almost like he was in jail," Scott joked to his barber.


"The good news is if he ever has to go to jail, he"s not gonna care."



"By the way, are you having a boy or a girl?  Or do you not know yet?"


"I don"t know yet," Rob said.


"What do you want," Scott asked.


"A boy," Rob answered immediately. "You gotta carry on your name."


"You want a boy to carry on the name?"


"My name," Rob corrected him.


"Cause the whole name"s gonna die down anytime soon?" Scott joked.


"You"d better get a boy.  God forbid, who"s gonna remember who Kim Kardashian was!"



During his one-on-one, Rob admitted why he wants a boy so badly.


"Definitely hoping for a boy because I wanna have the same relationship [that] I had with my father with my [own son].  So, that"s what I"m praying for."


Rob"s father passed away from throat cancer in 2003, and wishes he had more time to build upon an already close relationship with the late lawyer.


"I had a really close bond with my dad. I was only with him for 15 years," Rob recently told People Magazine.


"That"s why I"m looking forward to having that long-term bond with my child and being funny and goofy like my dad was."


Scott was curious as to what his faux-in-law would name his and Blac Chyna"s first child together.


"Would you name it something traditional, like "Bob, George, Mark"…" Scott asked, "or, like, celeb – like "Arrow, Pointer…?"



It"s a fair question, considering There"s already a Reign, a North and a Saint in their family.


"You should just name her Kim if you have a girl," Scott suggested.


Problem solved.


Rob & Chyna premieres September 11th at 9 p.m. on E!


Rob kardashian praying for a boy