Thursday, September 8, 2016

Amber Rose Talks First Threesome: It Sucked!

Amber Rose often speaks openly about her sex life, and some of her fans may have assumed that the ex of both Kanye and Wiz Khalifa likes to get seriously experimental in the bedroom.



Not so, says the 32-year-old model/media personality, who’s visibility is at an all-time high these days thanks to a number of new high-profile gigs.


Back in June, The Amber Rose Show premiered on VH1.


Last month, we learned that Rose will compete on Dancing With the Stars in the show’s upcoming 23rd season.


Last night, saw the debut of the Loveline with Amber Rose podcast.


It’s hard to imagine where Rose finds the time for all these jobs, but there’s one thing that she apparently won’t be making time for at any point in the near future:


As she revealed last night, Amber is no fan of threesomes – at least of the girl-guy-girl variety.



She discussed her first and only three-way experience with co-host Dr. Chris Donaghue on last night’s Loveline.


“We kinda just got together it was a guy and a girl and it was f–king horrible,” Amber said.


“It was the worst. It was horrible. I am literally having sleepless nights,” she added.


“I felt the pressure, getting older, to experience new things and I did it against my better judgment because I talk about sex a lot.”


Rose says that the experience simply didn’t meet her intimacy standards:


I hated it. Because I feel like I am a very passionate lover and I like that one-on-one passion,” she explained. 


“With the threesome I felt like there was no passion. There was no kissing and rolling around. All those moments were not there.”



Rose maintained her sense of humor about the experience and even remarked that she’d attempt a threesome again – but only with a different configuration:


“You know what maybe I’ll call my baby daddy tonight,” she joked.


“I won’t do it again. Maybe if it’s two guys but not with another girl.”


Amber says her fans might be surprised by how traditional her tastes are in terms of sex acts:



“I feel like I’m just such a nerd in the bedroom. People really think that I have orgies all day and, like, I do these crazy sex acts,” she said.


“I’m like, ‘I’m really just a normal girl."”


Of course, Rose recently told a TV audience that she enjoyed having ex-husband Wiz Khalifa “put his babies” on her face, so we think it’s safe to say she’s no prude.