Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Audrey Roloff: Reciting Marital Vows During Sex Is HOT!

Little People Big World‘s Audrey Roloff was a little bashful about sharing a new piece of intimacy advice on her blog, Beating 50 Percent.



Audrey, who is married to reality star Jeremy Roloff, admitted that what she was about to explain was weird, but readers can do with it what they want.


One person’s intimate moment is another’s horror story, according to Audrey.


“On our honeymoon, I had this crazy idea… It has been one of my best-kept marriage secrets (something I have only shared with my closest friends) – until now. It’s too good to keep to myself;),” Audrey wrote.


“So let me tell you about this immensely intimate idea, and why I think every single couple on the planet should try it at least once, if not every year on their anniversary.



“Some of you may think it’s a little weird, but I’m choosing vulnerability in the hopes that it might inspire you! This is something Jer and I have both committed to do on Beating50Percent – be honest and transparent.


“So before you roll your eyes and call me crazy, just here me out here….”


Audrey went on to explain how important her wedding vows were and still are, and how she waited until the night before the ceremony to write them so that they reflected how “mentally, emotionally, and spiritually present” she was.


“We both brought our crumpled paper vows with us on our honeymoon, and had planned to re-read them to each other again at some point,” Audrey explained.


“Then I had this crazy idea…. ‘What if we read our vows to each other while having sex…?



“This thought was immediately followed by an insecurity, ‘Jeremy will probably think that’s SOOO weird… and I mean… how will that even work…?’


Well, kids, it involves some multi-tasking and cardio training…


“One afternoon,” Audrey continued, “we laid in bed waiting out a Jamaican thunderstorm and reminiscing on our wedding day, when I mustered up the confidence to blurt out my unconventional idea, ‘Babe, you know how we wanted to reread our vows to each other just the two of us? Well… what if we did that… while having sex…’



“I remember the look of astonishment that fell over Jeremy’s face, and I wasn’t sure if it was the good kind or bad kind… But then he said something to the effect of, ‘Whoa (probably ‘Holy Smokes’)… Let’s do it.’


“I’ll spare you the details, but it was the most intimate thing we have ever done in our marriage, and probably the most intimate thing I have ever done in my life.



And one that left you a bit winded, I’m sure.


“The act of becoming physically and verbally one (at the same time), ensues an ocean of intimacy that I cannot attempt to describe. It’s the best version of ‘sex talk.’ Y’all… don’t think about how it works, just try it.”


So…there you have it.  Sex advice from a 24-year-old.