Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Khloe Kardashian Covers People Magazine; Is She Exploiting Lamar Odom?

Khloe Kardashian covers the new issue of People, and naturally, she talked with the mag about Lamar Odom’s overdose and difficult recovery process.



It was only a matter of time before Khloe gave a full interview about the traumatic events of the past few weeks, but the tremendous amount of media attention being heaped upon the 31-year-old (and the fact it corresponds with the release of Khloe’s new book) has many wondering if she’s spending too much time on press and promotions and not enough time with Lamar.


“All I knew was I had to get there,” Kardashian tells People about Odom’s hospitalization.


“I had to get to him and make sure he was okay. I hate that he was in that situation. I wouldn’t want anybody in that situation, especially someone I love and care about.


“I loved him always, and I will always love him. I don’t believe love is fickle. I believe when you love someone, you are allowed to love from afar. You don’t have to be with that person in order to love him.”


Clearly, Khloe’s feelings for Lamar are genuine, but most folks wouldn’t be able to fathom sitting down for a lengthy interview while they had a loved one fighting for their life in a hospital bed. 


Khloe’s press tour, along with the fact that Kris Jenner is already cashing in on Lamar’s recovery, have left many wondering if Lamar is being forced back into the Kardashian media machine much too soon.