Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wilmer Valderrama Snaps Selfie of Sleeping "Angel" Demi Lovato

Wilmer Valderrama has treated fans to another look at Demi Lovato in bed.


In April of last year, a series of intimate Valderrama and Lovato photos were leaked online after someone appeared to have hacked into the singer’s computer.



This time around, there was no such deceitful behavior.


Valderrama came right out and admitted he was the culprit.


“It must be EXHAUSTING to be that #Confident,” Valderrama wrote as a caption, citing Lovato’s new album name and adding:


“This lil angel created an inspirational & emotional journey.. Then she sprinkled bad ass dust on it!”


Awwww! Could these two be any cuter?!?


Lovato has been the one to gush over Valderrama in recent months.


She referred to the actor as perfect about a year ago and she came right out this summer and said she’d marry Valderrama in a heartbeat if he were to ask.


He hasn’t yet, of course, but we’ll go ahead and predict right now that Wilmer and Demi will be engaged some time in 2016.


“My love has grown to a level that words could never possibly express how much this man completes me,” Lovato wrote on Instagram about Valderrama this spring.


“He’s loved me the way I never thought I deserved to be loved…


“After sharing my ups, putting up with my downs and supporting my recovery… he still never takes credit and I want the world to know how incredible his soul is. I really wouldn’t be alive today without him. I love you Wilmer.”