Friday, November 6, 2015

Khloe Kardashian Tells Off Plastic Surgery Haters

Khloe Kardashian is really not in the mood these days, people.


The reality star is dealing with a husband who nearly died less than a month ago and she simply has no time for critical morons on the Internet at the moment.



Khloe made this clear on October 28 when she shouted down critics who accused her of exploiting Lamar Odom’s condition for book profits.


And now she’s done it again, lashing out at anyone who thinks she’s undergone plastic surgery.


In a blog post titled, “My Face Is Filler-Free, B*tches,” Khloe confronts recent rumors that she had work done to her face.


“I posted a pic on Instagram [see above] and everyone kept commenting that I had facial plastic surgery,” Kardashian writes.


I know I looked bomb, LOL! Let me set the record straight, once and for all: I haven’t had any fillers or done any plastic surgery. YET, LOL.”


Khloe went on to give credit to her “amazing makeup team” for her appearance, adding:


“Their contour game is so on point that I feel like I get a nose job every single day, and I love it!”


We’re willing to believe Khloe because she readily admits that she may undergo a facial procedure of some kind some day (“I’m going to get fillers,” she writes)… and because she has such a strong reaction to anyone who thinks she’s had work done on her body.


“My life is so crazy documented, so it’s not like y’all don’t see me going to the gym,” she says. “Just what do you think I’m doing in there? LOL!”


Kardashian does make a good point. Here, LOOK. She works out quite often.