Friday, November 13, 2015

Kim Kardashian: I Hate Being Pregnant!!!

Kim Kardashian loves being a mother.


Even the reality star’s harshest critics (present and accounted for right here!) must admit that Kim truly happy and committed to little North West



But Kim Kardashian would also like to make it clear: she HATES all that it takes to become a mother.


She hates being pregnant.


“I just don’t think pregnancy and me really agree with each other,” Kardashian told E! News this week, sort of joking but mostly not.


“It was really hard for me to get pregnant, so I do feel really blessed that I am pregnant and, at the end of the day, it is a million times worth it.”


That’s important to note. But still, Kim explains…


“I’m really not complaining, I’m just being honest… I hate it…


“I’ve heard stories forever about how amazing pregnancy is from my mom and Kourtney and that’s just not the case for me and I’m not going to sit here and lie and act like it’s the most blissful experience.


“It’s awful.”



Kardashian recently confessed to having gained 52 pounds thus far in her second pregnancy, which is more than the average woman.


We’d have to imagine that can’t exactly be comfortable.


“My baby is a lot bigger this time,” she says of her son-to-be. “It’s a whole different weight shift…Every pregnancy really is different and I carry the weight differently.


“But no, I’m not like afraid to say what is on my mind or how I’m feeling especially about pregnancy I feel like it’s what everyone goes through, so why not share my story and my process?”


Kim and Kanye West will welcome their son into the world next month.


In the sort of news you just can’t make up, he’s due on Christmas Day.