Thursday, November 5, 2015

Paige Butcher: Pregnant with Eddie Murphy"s NINTH CHILD!

Eddie Murphy is going to be a dad for the ninth (yes, 9th) time, the actor’s rep confirms; Paige Butcher, his girlfriend of four years, is pregnant.



Murphy, 54, and Butcher, 36, are expecting in May 2016.


The legendary actor and comedian first became a father to son Eric, 26, with Paulette McNeely, and Christian, 25, with Tamara Hood.


He is also the father of five children – Bria, 25, Myles, 22, Shayne, 21, Zola, 15, and Bella, 13 – with his former wife Nicole Mitchell.


Eddie and his former Spice Girlfriend Melanie “Mel B” Brown also share one daughter, 8-year-old Angel, to round out his brood now.


In 2013, Butcher opened up to Vanity Fair about her relationship with Murphy, though she tried to keep details as scant as possible.


“I’m in a relationship with a celebrity, so I felt like there’s already enough of me out there,” the model said of staying off social media.


“I felt like I was giving out too much information. I was giving people too much access. I like to keep as much private as possible now.”


Congratulations to the expectant couple!