Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Blake Shelton Calls Gwen Stefani Hot on National TV

Buddy the Elf once said, "I"m in love!  I"m in love, and I don"t care who knows it!"


Blake Shelton pretty much did just that on last night"s episode of The Voice when his mentor/girlfriend, Gwen Stefani joined in on a session.


The couple shook hands as they made intense eye contact, so intense that I had to look away.  


Shelton then introduced the No Doubt frontman as "the great Gwen Stefani" to the show"s first two competitors


"Blake wanted to bring in an expert to help you guys, so he called me," Stefani joked to Adam Wakefield and Jared Harder, who were preparing to duet on "Can"t You See" by Marshall Tucker Band.


"A country music expert," Shelton joked.


"I"m getting there though. I love working outside of my lane," she added, admitting that she was getting her sea legs when it comes to country music.


Shelton then blurted out, "She"s hot!" 


This past weekend, Stefani shared a snapchat of Shelton spending hiking with her youngest son, Apollo.


Stefani"s newest album, This Is What The Truth Feels Like, is set to land at #1 on the Billboard Top Album Sales chart, which, according to E!, would be her first as a solo artist.


Shelton may have had something to do with that, having tweeted that he "may have gone overboard" with all of the copies that he bought.


Stefani"s reply?


"OMG!!!! #Muse Gx."


Blake shelton calls gwen stefani hot on national tv