Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Bristol Palin: Read Her Heartbreaking Texts to Ex Dakota Meyer

They called off their wedding in 2015, roughly six months before their daughter, Sailor was born in December.



Now, Dakota Meyer is fighting for a custody agreement with Bristol Palin that will allow him to see his daughter more frequently.


Daily Mail obtained text messages (published for court records) between Palin and Meyer, who served in the Marines, in which the Alaska native wanted her ex to see Sailor more regularly.


“I want you to be a part of her life, from the bottom of my heart I do,” Palin wrote. “There’s nothing on my end holding you back Dakota.  I want you (and your family) to be in her life as much as possible. It’s not about us, and I don’t care if you hate me, put it aside and put her first.”


“I don’t hate you Bristol,” Meyer responded.  “I have no reason too [sic] but my hands are tied when I legally have no right to a child that is mine.”


Meyer, who had to undergo a paternity test when he filed for joint custody and child support, is trying to move things along so that he can see his daughter.


His visitations, however, are limited since Palin is breastfeeding the infant, and the court rules in the mother’s favor since it’s in Sailor’s best interest.


“Yea i don’t want to miss anything either and being busy will never be what keeps me from seeing Sailor,” Meyer wrote to her in another exchange.  


“Hopefully everything gets worked out soon and I can be in her life.”


Meyer will see his daughter for the first time on March 19th, according to court records.