Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Jill Duggar Wishes Derick Dillard a Happy Birthday on Instagram!

It’s been a tumultuous year for the 19 Kids and Counting clan, but after a year of scandals and exposed secrets, the Duggars are ready to return to television next week, with a full season of their spinoff series, Jill & Jessa: Counting On


Based on the Counting On trailer released yesterday, Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard will mainly participate from afar, as the couple is still performing missionary work in Central America. Fortunately, the distance and their rustic living conditions haven’t prevented the Dillards from keeping in touch with fans.



Jill posted the above photo last night, along with a lengthy caption singing the praises of her husband, who turns 27 today:


Since I’m on wifi today…I wanna say happy birthday to the most amazing man in the whole world, my hubby! I love you more than you know @derickdillard.


“You are so caring and thoughtful and an amazing dad! Thank you for the late night talks, a shoulder to cry on, painting my nails, and helping with the little things like late night diaper changes, dishes and laundry at just the right times!


“I love watching Israel’s face light up when he sees you and watching the way you interact with him.He loves playing fútbol with his papa! You’re my knight in shining armor and the of my life!


“I’m blessed beyond measure! I love you and Israel does too! I pray every year you’ll be closer to Jesus than the year before!” the reality star shared, adding the hashtags, “#HappyBirthday #lovemyhubby #celebrateonedayearly #honeymoonpic.


Derick isn’t the only member of the Duggars’ inner circle to celebrate a birthday recently.


Jill’s troubled older brother, Josh Duggar, turned 28 last week, and he also celebrated from afar.


Though instead of performing missionary work in El Salvador, Josh is undergoing sex addiction treatment in Illinois.