Friday, March 4, 2016

Jillian Harris: Pregnant with First Child!

A Bachelorette baby is on the way!


Via one of the cutest pregnancy announcement you’ll ever come across, Jillian Harris has confirmed she’s expecting her first child.



The former Bachelor suitors and boyfriend Justin Pasutto broke the big news on Instagram, where Pasutto shared a beautiful black-and-white photo of Harris standing in a sports bra and spandex shorts … staring down at her adorable dog.


However, the real focus of the image is Jillian’s growing baby bump


“So everyone has been waiting and waiting and waiting and frankly I’m tired of everyone telling me to lock it up,” Justin wrote as a caption, adding:


“I mean if you know Jill she will loose the ring. So I came up with the best invention ever for the love of my life. A little baby miracle in her tummy.”


Pretty darn sweet, huh?


Concluded Pasutto:


“Words can’t express how lucky and blessed we feel to introduce a new life into ours and that our wish has finally come true. @nachocilantro on the other hand, isn’t quite sure what that means for him but he’s excited too.”


Yes, their dog has an Instagram account.



Harris, who competed on The Bachelor season that starred Jason Mesnick, titled her own blog post “We Are Pregnant” and wrote as part of her entry on the exciting matter:


I have dreamed for years of being a mama … thought about how I would tell people … how I would feel … what kind of mom I would be … and here we are … Justin and I couldn’t be MORE STOKED to grow our little family!!


Harris and Pasutto have been together for four years.


They seem pretty happy about this whole baby thing, don’t they?



We send the couple our best wishes!