Thursday, March 24, 2016

Nina Dobrev: Using Vin Diesel To Make Ian Somerhalder Jealous???

Probably not, but a Delena fan can dream.


Nina Dobrev is currently filming xXx: The Return of Xander Cage with Vin Diesel, who paid her a sweet compliment via Instagram.


"Actors like Nina make every scene better," Diesel captioned the video.


"Blessed to have her in Our XxX franchise… She does Hot/Sexy/Hilarious effortlessly."


Dobrev was flattered


"I paid Vin to say all those nice things about me," she captioned the repost.  "Best $ 50 bucks I"ve ever spent."


Ever since Dobrev left The Vampire Diaries after season six, fans have hoped that she"ll return, even for the series finale.  That may be a ways off, since the CW hit was recently renewed for another season.


Diaries has struggled to find its footing after Dobrev"s departure, but her ex-boyfriend, Ian Somerhalder is still fully committed to it.


Somerhalder stepped behind the camera for an upcoming episode, and urged viewers to tune it.


"Working on post production of episode 716 that I directed. It airs FRIDAY APRIL 1st- can watch it with me? Let me know what you think? I know that you are all very busy but we worked very hard on this episode, to tug at your heartstrings… Watch with me, and we can discuss the episode as it is AIRING.


"Plus, as we are watching together and live tweeting- I can"t wait to select (at random) a Twitter handle and I will FedEx my leather script binder to you. It"s precious to me, it"s what I"ve been using on set for years breaking down the material as Damon Salvatore- I want one of you to have it;)


Cheers, Ian"


Somerhalder and Dobrev broke up in 2013, but Dobrev assured both the media and fans that they remain friends and she"s happy for him and wife Nikki Reed, whom he married in April 2015.


"When I heard about the wedding, I thought it was beautiful," Dobrev told E! News.


"They look happy and I am happy and so I don"t see why there should be a problem with that. The drama is in the media, it"s not with us.


"But of course, we"re on a teen drama show, everyone"s going to look for drama. "If there"s no drama, there"s nothing to write about. I just ignore it."


Nina dobrev using vin diesel to make ian somerhalder jealous