Thursday, March 17, 2016

This Woman Spent $500,000 to Look Like Barbie

Move over, Valeria Lukyanova.


It"s time to make room for Nannette Hammond.


While Hammond certainly isn"t the first woman to take extreme measures in order to resemble Barbie, she may very well be the first mother of five to do so.


“I loved playing with those Barbies,” Hammond says for why she has spent $ 500,000 on plastic surgery.


“Growing up, I felt shy and self-conscious about my looks and wanted to be just like the dolls.”


Nannette adds that she collected over 50 of these items as a child.


Hammond, 42, says she is now "happy and secure" with her look… but that doesn"t mean she"s done changing it up.


“I want to age gracefully,” she explains. “When the time comes for me to have a facelift, I won’t hesitate to get one. It’s worth every penny to look like this.”


For the record, the new Human Barbie is 5’3” and has size 28H boobs.


What do her kids, ages 16 through five, think of their mother"s appearance?


“[They] are just so proud of me and what I’ve achieved through surgery,” Hammond says. “They think I look great.”


Learn more about Nannette Hammond below and sound off: What do you think of someone who does this?


Nannette hammond is the new human barbie