Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Selena Gomez: Topless in GQ!!!

Note to Justin Bieber


You may want to work even harder than you have been to win back over Selena Gomez.



Why do we say this?


Because – holy hotness!!!! – have you seen the latest issue of GQ?!?


The magazine will not come out with its full-length Gomez interview until Thursday, April 14, but GQ has gone ahead and unveiled a handful of photos from the pictorial.


And each one is more sizzling than the one before it.


If you think the image above is red hot, for example, click on the one below to see Selena Gomez… topless.



Might Selena receive some flak for this sexy spread?


Might some folks criticize her body or her decision to flaunt said body?


Perhaps. But the artist has spent over half of her life in the public eye, so she’s used to it.


“I didn’t have an opportunity to figure out my life without people having an opinion every step of the way,” she tells the publication, quickly adding that she doesn’t expect or want any kind of sympathy. 


“I chose this. So I’m not gonna sit here and say, ‘Oh, my God, poor me, I didn’t have a normal childhood.’ I don’t give a f-ck about that.” 



Visit GQ.com tomorrow to read Selena’s full interview and continue to ogle the singer below if you wish.


Here are some sexy GIFs from her “Hands to Myself” music video: