Monday, August 29, 2016

MTV Video Music Awards 2016: JWoww Looks Like a Malnourished Vampire

Girl, u OK?



JWoww is either having an identity crisis or going through a goth phase, because I am utterly confused by what I see.


She and her partner-in-crime, Snooki did their best at tonight’s MTV Video Music Awards to make everyone forget that they were ever hot messes by dressing up as…I don’t even now what they were trying to dress up as.


It was weird.  We know that Snooki gets a bunch of stuff injected into her face on the regular, but we weren’t expecting JWoww to go so Evanescence/Twilight/Elvira.



Snooki let Instagram followers now she totally just put herself together at the last minute, whatever!


“I threw this together real quick!” she wrote.


“Thanks to the dress @hotmiamistyles and my Glam bitch @misterp79 for making this Bitch look red carpet ready



So anyway, JWoww gave birth to a human back in May.  She and husband Roger Mathews welcomed a little boy, Greyson, who joins big sister, Meilani.


“So blessed to welcome our precious son Greyson Valor Mathews,” JWoww updated fans.


“He arrived healthy at 6:03pm tonight and the most beautiful part is Roger got to deliver him with our doctor. Our family is complete!” 


After walking the red carpet, JWoww wrote about the experience post-pregnancy:


My body did amazing things giving birth to my two beautiful children.



Even though I may have been thinner prior to them… I never reached this level of love and appreciation for my body that I have until today. During my pregnancy with Greyson, I told myself I want to get back in shape for myself, my family and for all the women out there that think after having kids they can’t love how they look.  


Today marks the first day of a new chapter in my life. Moving forward, I will be the woman I always wanted to be but couldn’t because I allowed insecurities and self doubt get in the way. Today and everyday after, I will be confident in myself, who I am as a mother, wife and just bad ass person. and I truly feel this is the best I have ever looked.


That’s great…but seriously, why are you squinting.