Monday, August 8, 2016

Lindsay Lohan: Pic Reveals HUGE Bruise On Star"s Arm

She may not know this, but Lindsay Lohan just showed followers a massive bruise on her arm.  It wouldn’t be all that concerning if Lohan hadn’t revealed to the Daily Mail on August 7th that she is a victim of abuse.



Lohan is engaged to 22-year-old Russian businessman, Egor Tarabasov, whom she revealed has abused her more than once.


Fishwrappefirst noticed the photo, which featured Lohan rinsing off after a dip in the ocean.  


“No woman can be hit and stay with that person if that person isn’t prepared to say sorry,” Lohan told the Mail‘s Katie Nicholl at a hotel in Sardinia.


“I realise now you can’t stay in a relationship just for love.”



Lohan admitted that her fear of what he will do if she remains quiet prompted her to speak out.


“I wanted to do this interview because it’s time to tell the truth,” Lohan said.



“There have been so many lies printed about me recently. I’ve kept quiet for so long but now I’m scared of what Egor might do to me and to himself.”


“I need closure,” she continued.  “I genuinely fell in love with him but he broke my trust and made me feel unsafe.


“I know I’m not an angel but I’ve tried to fix things. It’s down to him now. I had suggested we go for couples’ counselling but there comes a time when I have to put myself first, my family, and also think about my career which I’ve worked so hard for.



“I also don’t want to let my fans down by not being the strong woman I have become.”


Fans were first made aware of the abuse after video of Lohan screaming for help from her London flat surfaced.  The actress claimed that Tarabasov was choking her and wanted to kill her.


Police were called to the scene, and after knocking the door down, found no one inside.



Then last week, video of Tarabasov and Lohan physically fighting pushed Lohan to realize that she couldn’t hide her secret anymore.


As of press time, Lohan and Tarabasov are still engaged.