Monday, August 15, 2016

Amber Rose: I Like Jizz on My Face, Okay?!?

Amber Rose addresses critics of her sex life in this video. She makes a good point.



On the August 12th episode of The Amber Rose Show on VH1, Rose brought up a comment she made a few weeks prior about ex-husband Wiz Khalifa "putting his babies" on her face.


"It was everywhere, it was like, "Amber says she wants sperm on her face,"" a disappointed Rose told the audience.



"It"s like, were they so appalled that I said it, or were they appalled because it looked like I actually enjoyed it?"


"It"s almost taboo. You"re not allowed to be a woman and enjoy anything sexual."


The audience applauded Rose as she continued on.


"It"s complete bulls**t.  So that"s why I have my SlutWalk," Rose said, referring to the movement she created in response to the derogatory labels placed on women.


"Ladies, let"s stick together.



"Let"s teach these men, let"s teach our children to be better, the next generation."


A female audience member brought up the shame she feels about carrying condoms with her, an unfair stigma considering she wants to be safe if does end up having sex.


"When I bring [the condom] out, because I clearly know where it"s leading, I will have such shocked responses," the audience member explained.


"Men will be like, "Oh, she must be a slut.""


Rose came to the women"s defense, saying that she runs into the same problem.


 


"This is why I can"t find a man!" Rose told the woman.


"I"m too confident in my sexuality that they"re just like, "I can"t deal with her. She got a whole bag of condoms, and she"s just got the lube and she"s ready to f**king go whenever I"m ready to go."



"It"s uncomfortable for them, right? Don"t ever change that. Because as women, we always think, "Oh, we gotta change ourselves, we gotta dumb ourselves down, we gotta change our hair,"" Rose said.


"We gotta do whatever the f**k we wanna do. And if that means you gotta be single for a while until that one man comes along and says, "You know what?


"I appreciate you having condoms, girl," she praised the audience member.


"That means you take care of yourself. And you protect yourself."


I like this chick.  She"s smart.


Amber rose i like jizz on my face okay