Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Joe Giudice: I Suck! Teresa Should Not Be in Jail!

Joe Giudice sat down this week with The Today Show and opened up about his family’s seriously effed up situation.


The reality star’s famous wife is in jail… he will go behind bars as soon as she gets out… and he may even get deported as a result of his upcoming prison sentence.



And Joe Giudice says it’s all his fault.



Speaking from his family’s lavish home, Joe says Teresa Giudice should not be sitting in jail at the moment, despite her guilty plea last spring to multiple counts of financial fraud.


“I was to blame. I took full responsibility for everything, but they still put her away,” Giudice told Today co-host Tamron Hall.


“I mean, I was supposed to go away, not her. And that was part of the plea. What I thought, anyway. I don’t know what happened in the courtroom that day.”


The Real Housewives of New Jersey stars were charged with bankruptcy and mail fraud last year.


As we type, Teresa is serving 15 months at Danbury Correctional Facility in Connecticut and is expected to return home around Christmas. She really misses sex.


How did he feel after a judge sentence Teresa to prison?


“I felt like somebody just snapped my neck that day,” he says. “I felt a pain and chill going down my spine. I couldn’t believe it.”


Once Teresa finishes her sentence, Joe will begin his sentence… of 41 months!



And while Joe didn’t respond to questions about the possibility of being deported, he did respond to inquiries over whether or not he’s cheated on Teresa.


“I don’t go on dates and none of that is true,” he says.


“Listen, anybody does anything for money. So, if they feel they can make a couple bucks [selling a story], they’re going to make it. They’re going to say whatever they want to say.”