Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Yeezus Speaks: 16 Pearls of Kanye West Wisdom


Kanye West has done some crazy things over the years, such as interrupting Taylor Swift at the MTV Video Music Awards and such as marrying Kim Kardashian.


But he"s also said some crazy things, on a nearly daily basis.


Below, we"ve collected a bunch of Kanye West quotes and we"ve left it to readers to decide: Is he crazy? Or is he a crazy genius?




1. We All Make Mistakes


We all make mistakes

But not everyone learns from them as well as I do.



2. I’m Not Perfect


Im not perfect

I did marry a woman known for having sex on camera, after all. But don’t diss my music!



3. I Will Change the Entire World


I will change the entire world

If I do say so myself.



4. Reading is Not Fundamental


Reading is not fundamental

Not when you’re so busy writing, people! Writing history, that is.



5. Music Trumps Slavery


Music trumps slavery

Or something to that effect. All I know is that I’m more important than Nelson Mandela.



6. Be Proud!


Be proud

And I will raise my daughter to be a proud non-reader, dammit!


View Slideshow