Monday, November 2, 2015

Justin Bieber: I"ll Show You My New Music Video! (boo)

It"s a new week and a new month, which means that Justin Bieber"s newest single has hit the interweb.  "I"ll Show You" is Bieber"s latest track from his forthcoming album, Purpose (out Friday, November 13th), which will also include "What Do You Mean?" and "Sorry."


Bieber wrote "I"ll Show You" with Josh Gudwin, Sonny Moore, Michael Tucker and Theron Feemster, according to Just Jared.


The lyrics speak to Bieber"s (very colorful) life in the spotlight, while the music video shows him running around Middle Earth:


"This life"s not easy, I"m not made out of steel Don"t forget that I"m human, don"t forget that I"m real You act like you know me, but you never will But that"s one thing that I know for sure I"ll show you I"ll show you I"ll show you I"ll show you."


Such honest.  Very feels.


"I got to learn things, learn them the hard way To see what it feels like, no matter what they say."


Purpose features Ariana Grande, Big Sean, Travis Scott, Nas, and Halsey.  In fact, Grande will reportedly join Bieber for a few shows during his Believe tour, which is reportedly not sitting well with his ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez.  


Gomez is worried the two will hook up, which could very well happen (see: David Silver and Ariel in limo at CU fair).


Anyhoo, great song!


Justin bieber ill show you