Monday, November 16, 2015

Kim Kardashian Baby Bump Watch: See It Here!

THIS JUST IN: Kim Kardashian is not small.


We don’t say this to be mean or judgment. Not at all. Far from it. We simply say it as a fact.



We got our latest look at the reality star’s ever-growing stomach on Saturday afternoon after she attended a friend’s baby shower brunch in Los Angeles.


And Kardashian is looking quite round these days, which is to be expected of course.


She’s due to give birth on Christmas Day.


“Baby Brunch with my closest friends this morning!” designer Tracy Nguyen captioned this sweet group shot of herself surrounded by pals, adding:


“So nice having much needed girl time over yummy croissants, waffles and flourless chocolate cake before baby #2 arrives!”


Kim and Kanye West will also greet baby number-two later this year. And it’s safe to say Kim cannot wait.


To be a mother? Yes. But also to stop being pregnant.


In multiple recent interviews, Kardashian has said how much she hates being pregnant.


“I am so over it… I am beyond over it,” she told Ryan Seacrest on the radio last Friday.


“I said this last time. I said I am done. Don’t ever make me go through that again. …How miserable it is, swollen feet and heartburn. It is the worst.”


Yikes. Easy there, Kim. You are bringing a new life into the world and everything. That’s pretty darn amazing.


The 35-year old is aware of this and she is grateful for it. But “that doesn’t mean I have to like it,” she says.