Thursday, November 5, 2015

Kris Jenner Calls Her Family "A Mini United Nations"

A new interview with Kris Jenner is live on CNN Style, one that was commissioned by Balmain creative director/Kardashian bestie Oliver Rousting.


The 2:45 clip shows stunning shots of Jenner"s backyard as the birthday girl (she turns 60 today) lists off her six biological kids: Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Robert, Kendall and Kylie.  "We"re like a mini United Nations," she joked.


“It’s just so great and brings so much criticism sometimes from people who just don’t understand.


"Things get crazy, or you know, chaotic … you’re just trying to get it right and everyone makes mistakes. For sure, I’ve probably made a handful of my share.”


The interview wasn"t a show-stopper by any means, but Jenner did stress that if there is a family crisis, then business is shelved until things improve.


“I will drop anything to do something for the kids. That’s personal, way over anything business," Jenner said, no doubt alluding to her former son-in-law, Lamar Odom"s recent health scare.  "They know that that’s just the rule.”


As for her work ethic, Jenner explained that she"s had a knack for it since childhood, having worked with her mother and grandmother at their shops in La Jolla, CA.


“Through the years I got a very good education that I never would have gotten from a proper schooling,” Jenner pointed out. “Learning how to be accountable for what’s going on in your life. I think that I was able to pay that forward, if you will, to my kids.”


Kris jenner calls her family a mini united nations